About this knitted cashmere scarf:
Soft touch and good skin-friendly.
Pure color scarf, because it is simple and suitable for all people, this style can be used by men and women, and some colors are neutral, so there is no distinction between men and women. Low-key warm and comfortable. It is also very strong and can be used for many years. Italian customers customize some of them every year, and Europeans prefer this simple style.
Material : 100% Cashmere
Knitted scarf with good stretched, can be stretched to 200CM-70CM
Enough length for women and men wear in cold winter
Cashmere is a fine hair from a goat’s neck and abdomen called Capra-Hircus.
This type of sheep lives mainly on the 15,000-mile high mountain of the West Malaya. The higher the place, the colder the place, the better the quality
of the wool produced. Usually, the hair of the sheep growing on the high mountain of the sea otter is used, so the hair quality is finer, the product is
thinner and the touch is smoother, and the production is scarce, and the neon is precious.
Cashmere is the fine undercoat fibres produced by cashmere goats (Capra hircus). Due to the extremely cold winters the cashmere goat has developed an undercoat of remarkably thin hair fibres, which acts as an insulator and keeps the animal warm even at extremely low temperatures.
Properties that characterise clothes made of 100% cashmere is that they are
* remarkably soft and comfortable to wear
* non-itching, as compared to a lot of other wool, and it may be worn directly onto bare skin even for newborn babies
* warm and insulating when it’s cold, whereas during high temperatures and summer the cashmere actually has a cooling effect
* softened even more over time. You may wash your cashmere garment and it gets even softer and more comfortable over time
Cashmere is collected during the spring moulting season when the goats naturally shed their winter coat. Everything is done manually, with no machines involved and it´s completely harmless to the goats.
Why This scarf is so expensive ?
Cashmere is a thin layer of fine velvet that grows on the outer skin of goats. It is covered in the cold roots of goats. It grows in the cold winter, resists the cold, and falls off after warming in spring. It adapts naturally to the climate and is a rare special animal fiber. . Cashmere is very precious, not only because of the scarcity of production (only 0.2% of the world’s total animal fiber production), but more importantly its excellent quality and characteristics. In the transaction, it is considered to be “fibre gem”. “Fiber Queen”.
1. We use cashmere of the highest quality from Inner Mongolia , which is about 15.5 micron fine and 36-42 mm long. Cashmere is softer than regular wool ,which eight times warmer than sheep’s wool and 33% lighter.
2. Cashmere fibre which is fine in texture, strong, light, and soft . Garments made from cashmere provide excellent insulation.
This luxury High Quality Cashmere Scarf Man and Women is woven from 100% Mongolian cashmere of the highest quality.
solid high quality cashmere scarf made in Inner Mongolia
with the luxury shine, only the top Cashmere Scarf have
Available in a wide range of solid colors 100% cashmere scarf this Fashion High Quality Cashmere Scarf Men and Women offers superb value and is the perfect way to keep you warm on a chilly evening out whilst adding a dash of style to any outfit. Consistently one of our best selling cashmere scarves.